The Molidae Rashguard - “Circle of Rays”
The Molidae rashguard provides maximum comfort and sun protection. Our rashguards are designed to be worn over a swimsuit for an active lifestyle on the water. A high/low hemline gives a little extra coverage in the places that you need in most, and incorporated thumbholes make sure the sleeves stay in position. Our silky-smooth fabric and relaxed fit will ensure that you stay comfortable in and out of the water!
Playful rays abound in a sea of dark blue in the “Circle of Rays” design! Manta rays are one of our favorite marine animals, and this design features concentric circles of mantas in a vivid blue, buttercream yellow, and bright white. This all over pattern will have you flipping for manta rays!
Our Commitment to Conservation
Molidae Design was founded out of a love for the ocean and its marine life, which is why we are dedicated to giving back in order to preserve this vital resource. Did you know that our rashgurads are made with fabric that uses ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fiber made from abandoned fishing nets and other nylon waste?!
A portion of every sale is donated directly to Healthy Seas, an organization dedicated to removing these harmful ghost nets from the ocean. Since 2013, Healthy Seas has removed over 450 tons of ghost nets, that’s more than the weight of 3 blue whales!
Learn more about our commitment to conservation here
- Our fabric has a UPF rating of 50+, the highest possible rating for sun protection, effectively blocking 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- All tags and labels are printed directly onto the fabric, so no need to remove itchy, uncomfortable sewn-in labels
- Designed with a slight high/low hem to provide extra coverage at the back
- 1” collar for extra sun protection coverage
- Thumbholes! Because who doesn’t love an incorporated thumbhole in the sleeve?
- All rashguards feature lay-flat seams to reduce chaffing or rubbing against the body
- All rashguards are made in the USA!
- 78% ECONYL® - a regenerated nylon fiber made from abandoned fishing nets and other nylon waste, 22% elastane
Fit and Sizing
Our rashguards run true to size and are designed with a relaxed fit. The fabric has a four-way stretch for comfort and forgiveness in fit. If you prefer a slimmer, close-to-body fit, we recommend sizing down.